Dignity College of Surgical technician certification online training is far superior to other Surgical tech online programs because it includes the training & exam review for the national certification exams.
Online Surgical Tech Certification Training Program
Dignity College of Surgical technician certification online training is far superior to other Surgical tech online programs because it includes the training & exam review for the national certification exams. Register with Confidence & attend a nationally accredited, but affordable program. In just 4 months, you can finish with 2 certifications without a loan on your neck! Enroll now at https://dignitycollegeofhealthcare.com/surgical-technician
In the same manner, the fees for the surgical tech certification programs exam (see fees schedule) are NOT included in the tuition. Students apply for the national certification exams and pay themselves at the completion of the course.
Dignity College of Healthcare is an institution approved to offer courses in the United States, hence our certificate of completion is valid for work even without going for the outside exam certification. However, for students who need the exam certifications, we highly recommend Healthcare Professionals Competency Testing HPCT for the EKG and Surgical Tech National Certification Exams. So, a completion of our course enables the graduate to practice as an EKG Technician in any State of the United States, as well as practice as a Surgical Tech in any state.
At the end of the program, students will graduate with these certifications:
How Surgical tech online programs work:
1. Register, choose your payment options, and pay
2. Receive the study materials at your doorstep within five business days
3. Take the Online surgical tech courses and the exam review with the help of an online instructor. (Surgical Tech alone (2 months or faster), Surgical Tech & EKG (4 months or faster) Surgical Tech, EKG & Patient Care Tech (6 months or faster). The first 8 weeks are for the EKG Technician Course (If you want the EKG course), the second 8 weeks are for the Surgical Technician course, and the last 8 weeks are for patient care tech if you chose that combo.
4. Assignments are due every week. (Your online instructor will guide you)
5. Register for the national certification exam (Your instructor will guide you)
6. Test at the nearest national testing center to your zip code, usually within 40 miles from you, or test from your computer with a proctor monitoring you on a webcam.
7. Join hundreds of Dignity College of Healthcare graduates and become nationally certified healthcare professionals!
8. Since we have students taking this course from different states, each student is expected to find an externship site to fulfill the hands-on practice after the program.