Northumbria University offers multiple intakes throughout the year. But Northumbria’s most popular intake is September.
Apply for September intake at Northumbria University through AIMS Education, an official partner and British Council Certified agent.
A great scope to enrol in the September intake for Undergraduate Top-Up degrees or Postgraduate degrees at Northumbria University. If an international student is looking for a full-time or part-time program in Business, Computing, Cyber, Project management, or technology-focused programmes then Northumbria University’s London campus is best for him.
About Northumbria University
- Northumbria University has campuses- in London and Newcastle.
- Northumbria University is a research-based, business-focused university with academic excellence.
- Northumbria is placed in the top ten in the UK for the number of graduates entering professional employment.
- Nine out of the Ten graduates at Northumbria University are working or studying six months after graduation.
- Major employers like Nike, IBM, Nissan, Proctor & Gamble, the BBC, and the NHS are working with Northumbria University.
- Northumbria University ranked fourth in the UK for graduate business start-ups.
- According to the Complete University Guide 2022 University league Tables, Northumbria is in the top 50 universities in the UK.
- Northumbria University ranked 41st according to The Guardian-University rankings.
- As per the World University Rankings 2022 by Times Higher Education, Northumbria University is ranked between 401-500th.
- It placed 95th according to the Young University rankings 2022.
- By the QS World University Ranking 2022, Northumbria University ranks between 701-750.
- According to the Guardian University League Table 2022, Northumbria University is ranked 11th in Design and crafts in the UK.
- An International student can get up to 50% scholarships by studying at Northumbria University.