MPPSC and UPSC preparation together
MPPSC StateService Exam is directed for enrollment in various posts in governmentdivisions. Also, in the offices of Madhya Pradesh province. This exam isdirected in three stages to be specific for MPPSC Prelims, Mains, andInterview. Competitors who clear the prelims following the UPSC exam patterncan appear for the MPPSC Mains exam. The number of contestants in the Mainsexam is more than the number of accessible openings. Anyway, to clear the mainexam and interview best MPPSC candidates get admission in various posts inindividual government office.
What isUPSC exam?
UPSC exam isone of the most important serious exams in India among its alumni. Any graduatebe it arts, engineering, science, and management etc. can equally appear inUPSC. UPSC contestants from famous IITs or IIMs will have equal chances tocrack the UPSC exam. It is awarded as much as MBBS or CJ test. UPSC exam givesequal opportunity to all to rise to the pinnacle of Indian managerialstructure.
Young alumniwho need to showcase themselves. Those who need to become a piece of governmenthardware from a genuine point of view need to crack the UPSC exam. Otherwisecalled the Civil Services Examination before the autonomy of India UPSCevaluation is headed by a focal body. For example, the Union Public ServiceCommission runs for a long period of May every year. It selects around 400contenders to serve in the first-class posts in the central government.
UPSC andMPPSC Exam Preparation
The mostimportant thing is to study common subjects in MPPSC and UPSC exams i.e.,History, Geography, Polity and Economy. You must know that UPSC exam requirespractical, application and concept-based study of the syllabus. And on theother hand, MPPSC needs a factual understanding of the syllabus. For conceptlearning it is good to join upsc coaching in indore for better understanding. There isno need to go deep into concepts like UPSC exam. To prepare for these exams, gothrough the UPSC exam guidelines and pattern together. Everyone knows that UPSChas vaster syllabus than MPPSC. Say it as UPSC superset whereas MPPSC is asubset. So, focus more on the concepts, because once these basic concepts andissues are clear then nothing is too difficult.
Click hereto get Latest MPPSC Information. http://bit.ly/2NrTyon
How UPSCis different from MPPSC?
When youprepare for UPSC exam, most of the MPPSC syllabus is covered. If there is left then you can of course givesome extra time to those subjects. One thing to note is that UPSC syllabus can cover a lot more than MPPSCsyllabus. But if the opposite is not true.
The syllabusof Both exam is different considering the regionalknowledge of Madhya Pradesh i.e. general knowledge. Check out the patternof questions asked in MPPSC and UPSC exams. Compare them and try to draw yourown conclusion. Because only you are the one who knows your strengths andweaknesses the most. For general regional knowledge about the Madhya Pradeshjoin a good mppsc coaching in indore it will help you to learn easily theinformation.
Understandhow to study in the right direction for both State PCS Exam and UPSC IAS Exam simultaneously.
Manyaspirants who are appearing for UPSC exam sometimes also want to appear forother state service exams like MPPSC exam. Students preparing for MPPSC want toappear in UPSC exam. Students appearing for both the MPPSC and UPSC exams oftenfind themselves in a dilemma. Regarding proper planning, resources. Strategyand schedule to follow for preparation. We know that the syllabus for bothMPPSC and UPSC exams is huge. And there exists a time limit for all thecandidates to prepare for the Civil Services Exam. So it becomes important thateffective strategy is adopted for simultaneous preparation.
One approachless preparation for both MPPSC and UPSC will not give proper result. So here Ihave given some important tips to guide MPPSC and UPSC aspirants. An efficientstrategy to prepare for MPPSC and UPSC exams simultaneously.
• Candidatesshould study and compare the syllabus of both the exams thoroughly. And thisproper comparison you should do for both prelims and mains.
• Thereare many topics in common between the two. Thus, candidates must first studywhatever is common between the syllabus of both the exams.
• Now,candidates need to study different topics between MPPSC and UPSC exam syllabus.This different area of preparation is the General Knowledge of Madhya Pradeshfor MPPSC Exam. But you should give preference to the one whose exam date isearlier.
• Notethat CSAT is a qualifying paper for UPSC exam. Aptitude test is a part of meritcalculation in MPPSC. So, students should try and solve CSAT regularly. Setaside a certain amount of time every day to prepare for CSAT based on yourpreparation level for Aptitude Test.
• MPPSCExam requires knowledge of Hindi in both Preliminary and Main Exam. Candidatesneed to study these regional languages separately.
• Currentaffairs are to be studied for both the exams. So prepare the mppsc notes and upsc notes in an integrated manner. And write separatelythose topics which are relevant for both MPPSC and UPSC exam.
• Candidatesgo through a separate newspaper of Madhya Pradesh to cover the current affairsfor the exam.
It isimportant that candidates make their own schedules and plans. The candidatescan set their monthly goals and targets to pursue and complete their syllabusfor both the exams.