How Software for Student Helps in Advanced Learning
There is no second thought that the teacher is the first source of knowledge. This has been the core ideology by the Traditional old school with all its styles and teaching methods. This school of thought is focused on the intensification of theoretical information in education through memorization without attention to the modern theory of education. The Modern theory depends on the understanding and perception of scientific facts and overlooked the role of the learner completely which is the main element of the modern theory of education.
The Impact of the Use and Deployment of Educational Software in the Education Service.
1. Making learning more effective and more impactful, especially in math and science.
2. Helping to train the learners to acquire self-learning skill necessary in higher education. By teaching students’ skills like PowerPoint, you can help set your students up for success. Introducing instructional technology in the classroom at a young age can help prepare students for future digital demands.
3. Developing problem solving and analysing skills for learners. Students can collaborate with others on virtual learning platforms, partake in online discussion threads to solve their queries, take up Massive Online Open Courses (MOOC) from the best universities around the world while sitting right on their couch, amongst other benefits.
4. Assisting learner to create art designs, engineering designs, and operations.
5. Assisting to display the scientific experiments, especially the dangerous experiments conducted in a safe environment.
6. Deployment of educational and skill improvement games for children through entertainment programs.
7. Assisting self-evaluation processes and enhancing the learning through curriculum materials and activities associated with it.
8. Making education more attractive and fun through the provision of colours and images through animated contents for the younger audience.
9. Enabling vulnerable students to correct their mistakes without embarrassment in facing a classroom environment.
10. Saving time and effort of the teacher and mentors in communication. Plus, delegation of various tasks. Teachers have observed an increased frequency of students helping each other when they’re using technology in the classroom. Many technology-based tasks involve other aspects, and this leads to situations where students need to seek help from their peers or the teacher.
Difficulties impeding the deployment of educational software in the education service:
1. Lack of proper preparational software for use in the educational process.
2. Lack of training the educational personnel/ teachers, including teachers, on using these techniques.
3. Lack of trained educational teams on the use of educational software available.
4. Lack of close cooperation between various local organizations and educational institutions to popularise the concept of educational software.
5. Lack of financial resources that finance the purchase of equipment and hardware required for this software from computers and monitors, speakers, microphones and other physical requirements.
Smart education software benefits parents as well. Teachers can record the data of students regarding their attendance, examination scores, etc and communicate the same to the parents. The data sharing and communication tools together allow for parents to get involved in the learning process of their children.
They are frequently updated about their child’s progress, attendance record, events at school etc. It opens up a transparent channel of communication between the parents and the teachers.