GCP classes in pune
If you haven't written a single line of code or just started and want to get placed in companies like Amazon, Google, Microsoft & Samsung then this is the best place for you. I was enrolled in the Zenith program. Some of the best things I found are -
1. Mentors are IITians /NITians.
2. A personalized program according to your level from beginner to pro.
3. Weekly coding assignment - It involves questions from easy to hard levels.
4. Weekly live session - This is the best part I loved most. They will discuss one or two interesting questions & provide you different- different ways to solve that problem.
5. Recorded Video lectures for every topic like DS/Algo, OS & DBMS & Apti.
6. Mock Test after every topic so that you can check the performance
7. Doubt Platform - you can post your doubt in the slack channel & mentors are there to answer your doubts.
8. Regularly update you about Different Coding Contest, Hiring information.
9. Whenever you feel demotivated, the mentor is always there to guide you.
Being from the ECE branch I have started my coding from scratch in my final year. It took me 3–4 months to improve my coding skills. Believe me, so all you need to have some patience & desire to learn within just 3–4 months you will see a huge difference in yourself. I would really recommend you to join the courses at Prepbytes.