Free MPPSC Prelims study material for all MP PSC aspirants amidst covid crisis by Best MPPSC Coaching in Indore
MPPSC Prelims is the most competitive stage of the MPPSC Civil Services Exam as the success rate at this stage hovers at around 3-4 percent only. In such a competitive exam, what can you do differently to gain an edge over the competition and ensure that your name figures in the list of people who are going to write the MPPSC mains exam?
Majority of the serious MPPSC aspirants follow the same set of reference books, same mppsc notes and study material; they read the same newspapers and follow a good monthly current affairs magazine, and follow . However, many aspirants still fail to crack the MPPSC Prelims exam? Why?
The reason is inadequate and improper revision of the vast MPPSC Prelims syllabus all aspirants cover over the course of their preparation. Aspirants amass a vast universe of information and knowledge from static syllabus and related current affairs, but to revise all of that systematically becomes a huge complicated task before the Prelims exam.
There are quite a few aspirants who are methodical in mppsc notes making and do not face any trouble; but majority of new aspirants struggle with effectively revising for Prelims.
To help MPPSC aspirants effectively revise for Prelims, Best MPPSC Coaching in Indore releases updated MPPSC study material for MPPSC Prelims, a compilation of all important current affairs and static themes, every year before the Prelims exam, called, MPPSC Prelims Notes.
Good News is that Sharma Academy mppsc coaching has released mppsc notes for free on it’s website. This is to help all MPPSC aspirants get access to these notes easily as various cities/states are under strict lockdown and therefore availability of hard copies of this material on amazon has become difficult.
How to use Best MPPSC Coaching Notes 2021?
For aspirants who’ll be studying from our MPPSC Online coaching classes course for the first time, let’s briefly explain what MPPSC online coaching course compilations are and how you can best use them:
1. MPPSC online coaching course 2021 will help you revise methodically
Revision is the biggest challenge for MPPSC aspirants. To crack MPPSC Prelims, aspirants need to organize and revise the most important current affairs and static themes from the perspective of exam. MPPSC online coaching course:
· exhaustively covers current affairs for 18 months (before the prelims exam) and related static concepts
· It also covers all important static themes and concepts based on previous years’ prelims papers analysis,
· It lends in-depth information and thorough understanding of each topic in most succinct format
· Presents all information in bullet points, small paragraphs, tables, infographics, trend charts etc, to cut the clutter and narrow the readers’ focus on information that can help in answering maximum questions in the exam; and
· Organizes all of them in subject wise books/ topic wise notes.
This ensures that you revise systematically thereby improving your overall score in the exam.
2. Who will MPPSC online coaching course 2021 help the most?
· First, it will help those aspirants the best who have been consistent in their study throughout the year. Those who have covered current affairs regularly from newspaper and a monthly magazine will get benefitted by revising most important theme again before exam. Prelims Compass cannot replace consistent study of current affairs through newspaper and exam-oriented notes.
· Second, Prelims Compass are the study mppsc notes of MPPSC Prelims Coaching. Those who join our mppsc online coaching will have a better understanding of the requirement of the exam and how to best use the prelims booklets for revision and knowledge organization.
In the end, we would like to recommend all MPPSC aspirants to know that MPPSC will conduct its examination and you should not stop preparing for that. We, at MPPSC Coaching, are committed to give you the best guidance and Mppsc online coaching for Prelims are representative of our core philosophy of delivering quality teaching and guidance.