Square Cash App allows users to send money, receive payments, and withdraw cash seamlessly. One who has a verified Cash App account can enjoy additional features such as direct deposit, investing in Bitcoin and Stocks. In this article, we are discussing the direct deposit feature of the Cash App. The direct deposit Cash App lets people receive tax refunds, salary checks and government stimulus checks early than many banks. The deposit hits the balance at least two days early. The users need to share the Cash App account number and routing number with the IRS department, payroll provider or Government department.
Once you enable direct deposit Cash App, you will start receiving payments up to $25000 per deposit and up to $50000 in 24 hours. The deposit will hit your account balance on the scheduled arrival date. However, it may take 1 to 5 days to show in your account depending on the circumstances. What happens when Cash App direct deposit pending or failed for unemployment stimulus check? Let's discuss this further in the article ahead.
Why is my Cash App direct deposit unemployment failed?
If your direct deposit Cash App unemployment failed or is pending, there can be multiple reasons behind it. To fix direct deposit pending or failed issues on Cash App, you need to understand the factors that affect transactions on Cash App. The following possibilities are there for your direct deposit failed on Cash App:
- Probably, you might have shared the incorrect account number and routing number with the payroll provider or concerned department.
- It is the possibility that your device is not connected to the internet.
- The Cash App version you are using is not updated yet.
- The concerned government department or payroll provider has some issues in issuing timely payments.
- If there is any mismatch in the personal details like name, date of birth, social security number, and mailing address, it can lead to pending direct deposit on Cash App. Your account might have indulged in an activity, which is suspicious and does not support the Cash App terms of service.
- A Cash App server and bank server error may be there. No transaction can be processed until you have proper server and network connectivity.
These are the main reasons for Cash App pending direct deposit unemployment. However, the users can fix most issues on Cash App. But, if the pending problem continues, one should approach customer support to get help.
How do I know Cash App unemployment deposit time?
The Cash App direct deposit is the fast and safe way to get payments early. The unemployment deposit or paychecks hit the balance on the scheduled date. However, it takes around 1 to 5 days to reach the balance from the arrival date. Therefore, if your Cash App direct deposit pending for any one of the reasons, you must wait calmly for at least five days. The Cash App payment will deposit shortly within the stipulated time frame.
If you are awaiting your Cash App payments even after five days, you need to approach customer service. Accordingly, the issue will be resolved.
What to do if Cash App direct deposit failed?
We have stated all the possible circumstances that lead to the transfer failed on Cash App. Now, the question is, what should be the further course of action if the direct deposit failed or is pending? You can start following the troubleshooting guide:
- First of all, make sure you have provided the correct routing and account number to the government authority or payroll provider.
- Check your Wi-Fi network or internet connection.
- Ensure you have updated the Cash App payment application.
- Check your details on Cash App like name, DOB, SSN and address, etc., are correct or not.
Moreover, there are several other issues like server error and fraudulent activity also that lead to Cash App direct deposit pending. One should contact customer service if the problem remains unresolved.
Cash App pending payment will deposit shortly
We have discussed several issues that cause Cash App direct deposit pending in this article. The users can resolve issues as per the guidelines given above. Normally, one may receive the direct deposit payments on Cash App within 1 to 5 days from the scheduled date.
If your unemployment deposit is pending, don't worry the Cash App pending payment will deposit shortly within the prescribed time frame. You are open to contacting customer support in need.