Emergency Dentistry In Phoenix Arizona
The majority of people have had or will encounter some dental emergency. Even the most diligent brushers and flossers might suffer a broken tooth or lose a crown. Even though you cannot prepare for these circumstances, you may have a piece of mind knowing that our Phoenix emergency dentists are there to assist you.
How Can You Determine A Dental Emergency?
When you're in this situation, you know you need assistance, but you don't want to entrust your dental treatment to just any dentist. You need the services of a team of specialists like those at Singh Smile Care, who have extensive expertise in dealing with a wide variety of dental emergencies for our Phoenix clients.
Our skilled dentists in Phoenix, AZ, will reassure you that we can cope with any condition you may be experiencing at the time. After they've determined the issue, they'll explain what therapy they'll need to provide to assist you.
The following are some of the most frequent dental emergencies that our patients experience:
- Toothaches range in severity from moderate to severe.
- Teeth that have been broken or chipped
- Crowns and fillings that have come loose or fallen out
- Gums that are bleeding, swollen, or irritated
- Dentures that are cracked or damaged
- Teeth that are a little loose
- Teeth that are infected or abscessed
- A variety of injuries, including knocked-out teeth
We Are Providing Emergency Dental Services In Phoenix, AZ
One of our dentists in Phoenix, AZ, will meet you and assess you to determine the issue's root. They will need to take x-rays to get a clear view of what is going on within the mouth. They will discuss their results with you and explain which therapy they believe will most effectively resolve the problem.
Emergency dental treatments, such as the following, are routinely performed at our Phoenix dentist's office:
- Fillings are performed on decaying teeth.
- Replacing a missing dental crown using dental cement.
- Replacing a filling that has fallen out of the mouth is very important.
- A dental crown may be used to restore a fractured tooth.
- Provide periodontal therapy if necessary.
- Perform an emergency root canal as soon as possible.
- A tooth that has become decaying or diseased should be removed.
- Dentures that have fractured should be repaired.
All of these emergency dental treatments are performed by our dentists, who have decades of expertise in providing them. You may anticipate the same high-quality treatment you would get for any other dental procedure we do at our practice.
You can visit Singh Smile Dental in Phoenix, AZ, for the best emergency dental treatment.