The global subscriber data management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 17.59% during the forecast period. The key factors contributing to the growth of the global subscriber data management market include the rise in the number of smartphones and rising adoption of LTE and VoLTE. According to the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), approximately 165 million units of smartphones were estimated to be sold in 2020 with a rise of 2% from 2019. According to the Global VoLTE and ViLTE market report 2019, by Global Mobile Suppliers Association, the investments in VoLTE are offered by 262 operators in 120 countries, with commercially launched VoLTE-HD voice services in 91 countries by 194 operators. Around 86% of the 2,432 VoLTE devices in the database of the GAMBoD are mobile phones.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/subscriber-data-management-market
Subscriber data management is the process of combining and integrating subscriber profile data from mobile and fixed networks into a unified virtual database. It supplies telecom operators with technologies that enable them to combine data from various data sources. Although telecom network operators are constantly extending their technologies such as 3G, 4G-LTE, and Wi-Fi, they are still aiming to provide their users with a consistent service experience, which can only be accomplished by verifying subscriber identification throughout the network. As a result, regardless of the network provider, subscriber identity must be controlled centrally, which is accomplished through subscriber data management.
The key players contributing to the growth of the global subscriber data management market by adopting various strategies such as product launches and developments, mergers and acquisition, partnerships, and agreements, include Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson AB, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and Nokia Corporation, among others. For instance, in February 2018, the Swedish telecom equipment company, Ericsson AG announced the acquisition of placecast for Ericsson’s programmatic mobile ad platform that aids telecom companies monetize their subscriber data.
· The market number available for – 2020-2027
· Base year- 2020
· Forecast period- 2021-2027
· Segment Covered-
o By Solution
o By Network Type
o By Application Type
o By Organization Size
o By Deployment Type
· Competitive Landscape- Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson AB, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Nokia Corporation, among others.
Key questions addressed by the report
· What is the market growth rate?
· Which segment and region dominates the market in base year?
· Which segment and region will project fastest growth in the market?
· How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region and segment
· Who is the leader in the market?
· How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
· Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Subscriber Data Management Market- Segmentation
• Policy Management
• Subscriber Data Federation
• Identity Management
• User Data Repository
By Network Type
• Mobile Networks
• Fixed Networks
By Application Type
• Fixed Mobile Convergence
• Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Video over IP
By Organization Size
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
By Deployment Type
A full report of Subscriber Data Management Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/subscriber-data-management-market
Subscriber Data Management Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
· Cisco Systems Inc.
· Ericsson AB
· Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
· Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
· Nokia Corporation
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research