How to Fix QuickBooks freezing error instantly?
Even though QuickBooks accounting software is great for businesses, it sometimes triggers issues that interfere while doing meaningful work. For example, while users are operating QuickBooks software, there are times when the user’s screen freezes up or encounters errors and stops taking any commands. It is a serious issue, and the issue triggers while launching the QuickBooks desktop; it displays an error on their screen with a message saying not opening, not responding, or the QuickBooks software has stopped.
Are you stuck on the same error? This article will discuss everything related to the freezing error of QuickBooks, its causes, and methods to resolve it.
Reason for Freezing Error in QuickBooks
Some of the reasons behind triggering QuickBooks freezing up the issue are as follows:
- The name of the organization is too long
- The hard drive of the system is corrupted
- The file “INI” is missing, corrupt, or damaged
- QuickBooks desktop or program file is damaged
- The operating system of users, windows, is outdated
- Error in the installation
- A few of the files of software are damaged
Few Symptoms Of The QuickBooks Freezing Error
There are some pre-symptoms that QuickBooks show at the early stage of error. Some of them are:
- The user’s system slows down after freezing for some seconds.
- The QuickBooks software becomes slow along with the system’s mouse or keyboard response.
- Facing hardship in performing any operation on the software
How to Resolve the Freezing Error of QuickBooks
Solution 1: Launch the Install diagnostic tool of QuickBooks from Tool Hub
Solution 2: Remove the Browser’s Cache
Solution 3: To fix the Data Damage issue, Open rebuild or verify the data utility
Solution 4: Modify the “DDF and DAT files.”
Solution 5: Refresher Tool of QuickBooks
Solution 6: Close down the QBW32.Exe software
Solution 7: Remove the Desktop of QuickBooks
Sometimes, it is too frustrating when the computer freezes or hangs while performing some important tasks. Moreover, an organization’s critical data can also be corrupted due to these issues. The article has covered almost all the possible steps to fix QuickBooks Freezing Error. However, if a user still faces the same Error, it is suggested to contact the QuickBooks error support team 1-800-615-2347.