If your current Cash App account is blocked, you can still open a new one. You will need to provide a new bank account, an email address, or a mobile number.
You must not provide false or misleading information to open another Cash App account. Your account may not be approved if you do not provide accurate information.
You cannot also transfer money within your two accounts. If you do so, Cash App can terminate both accounts without warning.
How To Open Another Or Second Account On Cash App?
Please adhere to the below-mentioned steps to set up a second account on Cash App.
- Open the Cash App on your device.
- You can click on your profile icon at the top of the page if you’re still logged into your old Cash App account.
- Scroll down, then tap the Sign Out option.
- You’ll be directed to the sign-in page when you have logged out of your existing account.
- Choose the Sign-up button to open a new account on Cash App.
- Enter an email ID or mobile number to begin the registration process.
- Verify the email address or mobile number that you entered.
- After verifying everything, you can continue the registration process and enter the required details.
- So, this is all you need to do to create a second account on Cash App.