The global anti-microbial coatings market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period. The demand for disinfectants and cleaners has surged as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and this factor acts as a major driving factor for the growth of antimicrobial coatings. For instance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended with caution, proper cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces during COVID-19 to help reduce the spread of SARS-CoV2. Therefore, Poison control centers received 45,550 exposure calls related to cleaners (28,158) and disinfectants (17,392) from January to March 2020, representing a rise of 20.4 percent and 16.4 percent, respectively, from January to March 2019 (37,822) and January to March 2018 (39,122).
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/anti-microbial-coatings-market
Rising acquisitions, product approval, collaborations among the major players in the market also propel the growth of the market. For instance, in April 2020, Bio-Fence Ltd, which was founded under the Strauss Group's "The Kitchen" FoodTech Hub in collaboration with the Israel Innovation Authority, has created coatings designed to prevent infection by pathogenic bacteria such as Listeria and Salmonella in food manufacturing environments. The effectiveness of these coatings has been demonstrated in laboratories using International Standard ISO 22196, along with food processing units in Israel. As a result of the COVID-19, the world's population is currently undergoing a significant lifestyle change and this influenced the company to identify the immediate mechanism to allow for a safe return to the working environment. Therefore, with the help of this new technology, Bio-Fence Ltd, will be able to help society to regain some normalcy by keeping spaces free of bacteria and viruses.
· The market number available for – 2020-2027
· Base year- 2020
· Forecast period- 2021-2027
· Segment Covered-
o By Type
o By Application
· Regions Covered
o North America
o Rest of the World
· Competitive Landscape- BASF SE, Nippon Paints Holdings, Co. Ltd, RPM International Inc, Lonza Group Ltd, PPG Industries, Inc.
Key questions addressed by the report
· What is the market growth rate?
· Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
· Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
· How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region and segment
· Who is the leader in the market?
· How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
· Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Anti-Microbial Coatings Market Report Segment
· Titanium Dioxide
· Medical & Healthcare
· Food & Beverage
· Protective Clothing
· Building and Construction
· Others (Air & Water Treatment, Transportation)
A full report of Anti-Microbial Coatings Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/anti-microbial-coatings-market
Anti-Microbial Coatings Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
· A.K Steel Corp.
· Aereus Technologies, Inc.
· Akzo Nobel N.V.
· Axalta Coating Systems, LLC
· BASF SE
· Bio-Fence, Ltd.
· BioCote, Ltd.
· BioInteractions, Ltd.
· Biomerics LLC
· Burke Industrial Coatings LLC
· Diamond Vogel Paint Co.
· DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
· Fiberlock Technologies, Inc.
· Flora Coatings LLC
· Hydromer Inc.
· Kastus Technologies
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research