The global adipic acid market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 3.0% during the forecast period. Around 70-80% of the adipic acid manufactured is used in the production of nylon 66 which owing to its superior mechanical, temperature resistant, and lightweight properties are in increasing demand in the automotive industry.
In addition, polyamide is used in the manufacturing of glass-reinforced plastics-based structural parts, engine covers, rocker valve covers, air intake manifolds, airbag containers, and other interior and exterior automotive parts. Moreover, there is an increasing demand for lightweight engineering plastic in the automotive industry which further will give a boost to the growth of the global adipic acid market during the forecast period.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/adipic-acid-market
· Market Number Available for – 2019-2026
· Base year- 2019
· Forecast period- 2020-2026
· Segment Covered-
o By End-Product
o By End-User
· Regions Covered-
o North America
o Rest of the World
· Competitive Landscape- Asahi Kasei, BASF SE, LANXESS AG, Sumitomo Chemicals Co. Ltd.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
· What is the market growth rate?
· Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
· Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
· How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region and segment
· Who is the leader in the market?
· How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
· Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Adipic Acid Market Report Segment
· Nylon 66
· Adipate Esters
· Food & Beverages
· Electrical & Electronics
A full report of Adipic Acid Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/adipic-acid-market
Adipic Acid Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
· Asahi Kasei Corp.
· Ascend Performance Materials LLC
· BASF SE
· Chemwill Asia Co., Ltd.
· DOMO Chemicals GmbH
· Haihang Industry Co. Ltd.
· HUAFENG GROUP
· Liaoyang Tianhua Chemical Co.,Ltd.
· PetroChina Co.Ltd.
· Radici Partecipazioni SpA
· Shenma Industrial Co. Ltd.
· Solvay SA
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research