If you’ve recently tried to reopen your Cash App account and you’re getting a message that it was closed for violating terms of service, you may be wondering what to do next. You may have accidentally broken the terms of service by trying to use the app on more than one device, and if this is the case, you can follow the steps below to find out why your account was closed. Whatever the reason, you should be able to find out why your Cash App account closed and fix the problem as soon as possible.
- Some are more obvious, such as violating the company’s terms of service. But most often, account closure is simply an innocent mistake.
- You may have repeatedly entered the wrong password or other incorrect information.
- If you’ve tried to use Cash App on multiple devices, you may have accidentally changed the password. In this case, you may need to reset your password or verify your phone number.
- Either way, it’s best to contact the Cash App customer support team to get your account back online.
- Otherwise, it would help if you tried to explain to them what happened and what you can do to prevent this from happening again.