Follow these procedures to check the balance of your Cash App Card.
- open the Cash App on your smartphone
- Access your Cash App account.
- When you open the Cash App, click the $ sign on the right side.
- On the main page, the Cash App balance will be displayed.
- To access your Cash App card balance, go to the app’s dashboard and look for a dollar sign.
- Balance can also be seen in the upper right corner of the app’s screen.
- To learn more about the available funds on your Cash App Card.
- After examining your Cash App balance, click to return to the homepage.
You’re probably aware that your Cash App card is linked to your Cash App Account and that they both have the same balance. When you use the Cash app to send or add money, your balance is also displayed.
So knowing your Cash App account amount is the same as knowing your Cash App Card account balance.
How to Check the Balance of a Cash App Card Without Using an App?
You may also check your Cash App balance without downloading an app by visiting the official website on the internet. Furthermore, the Cash App allows users to access information on the funds in their accounts by asking for account details for monies by calling the Cash App’s customer care hotline.
You can request that they send you a twelve-month transaction history of the funds in your account, and this information is available on their official website and in the application. You can also ask Cash App to send you details on up to 24 months of cash app transaction history in writing.